Your motorcycle is one of your most prized possessions. It deserves special protection. If you've taken safety classes, or garage your motorcycle when it's not in use, you may save more on your motorcycle insurance coverage, while protecting yourself, your passengers, and your investment.
You Can Qualify for Some of These Credits and Discounts
One of the great advantages of having your motorcycle coverage through Prosper Insurance Group is that you may save money by having more than one policy with us. Your agent will be able to help calculate how much money you can save. You also may be able to save money on your premiums if your motorcycle is stored in a garage, if you belong to certain rider groups, or if you have taken a safe rider course sponsored by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation.
- Custom Parts and Equipment If you have invested in custom parts for your bike, Prosper Insurance Group can add additional coverage to protect your investment.
- Roadside Assistance Motorcycle roadside assistance package typically covers towing expense to the nearest qualified repair facility.
- Liability Coverage You can pick the motorcycle insurance coverage that fits your needs. Prosper Insurance Group offers underlying liability limits high enough to satisfy Personal Umbrella requirements, which means that you may be eligible for this additional coverage. In most states, Guest Passenger liability is automatically included at the same limit as your liability selection.
- Medical Coverage This coverage provides for certain necessary medical expenses for you and any passenger that are the result of an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage This coverage typically pays for expenses associated with injury or death from an accident caused by an uninsured, underinsured, or hit-and-run driver. It also covers you if you are hit as a pedestrian.